The club participates in many events including car shows, local cruise nights and community related activities. It also plays host to what may be the largest "single make" car show in San Diego County. Usually held the first Sunday of October it draws over 300 entries and thousands of fans.
The objectives of the Mustang Club of San Diego are:
- Stimulate the recognition, restoration and preservation of the Ford Mustang automobile.
- Encourage fellowship among members by sponsoring recreational and social activitues.
- Educate members in the maintenance and care of their Mustangs.
The Mustang Club of San Diego
P.O. Box 1284
La Mesa, CA. 91944-3756
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR MUSTANGS BY THE BAY and the CAR SHOW MEET and GREET IS NOW OPEN!!
1) Select Meet and Greet or Mustangs By The Bay from the menu on the Home page.
2) Click on "Get Tickets"
3) Complete the Process
1) Make sure you specify Tee Shirt size when signing up for car show
2) Online requires an active Pay Pal account